How You Can Support UC Irvine Outreach Clinics
Unrestricted funds give the clinic the flexibility to meet its most pressing needs, priorities and promising opportunities. Anyone can make an outright gift to our clinic. These gifts may be tax-deductible and provide immediate support to UCI and its programs. Outright gifts can include medical equipment.
Restricted funds go toward administrative, student-led initiatives for research or clinical interests of the donor.
The principle stays intact and only the interest is spent. Endowed gifts are an enduring tribute to the beliefs and values of the donor. The endowment creates a lasting, visible link between the individual who created the endowment and the ongoing achievements of the program.
Capital Gifts for building construction, renovation or equipment allow students to maintain efficient facilities to support its mission.
Your Funding Will Go Towards…
- Patient Services: With your donation, we can provide primary care services, referrals for laboratory and radiographic imaging, essential medications, health education, and specialty referrals.
- Basic Clinic Supplies: With your donation, we can provide the best environment possible to our patients. This includes having ample stocks of patient exam room supplies and administrative supplies as is necessary to function efficiently.
- Clinic Referrals and Maintenance: With your donation, we can provide patients with the services of volunteer social workers and students trained to refer patients to specialty services in the community. Telephone and computer services are essential to carrying this out properly year round. In addition, we always strive to provide a welcoming environment to our patients and this requires student-led repairs, renovations, and beautifications of our clinic site.
- Volunteer Education: With your donation, student volunteers will receive thorough training in all aspects of clinic management and administration. Proper volunteer training calls for educational speakers, funding for research surveys, software, teaching tools, training materials and literature.
- Medical Equipment: With your donation, our clinic can provide the complete care that is central to our mission. To meet the primary health needs of our local community, we will provide more comprehensive services as equipment is donated.
Donate to UC Irvine Outreach Clinics
To make a tax deductible gift in support of the UC Irvine Outreach Clinics, please make checks payable to the UCI Foundation – Outreach Clinic and use the following tax ID number and mailing address:
UCI Foundation Tax ID Number (501(c)3) • The UCI Foundation Tax ID#: 95-2540117
Please mail gifts to:
Attn: UCI Outreach Clinic
University of California, Irvine Health Sciences Advancement
252 Irvine Hall
Irvine, CA 92697-3950
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Emily Dow, Medical Director
University of California, Irvine Family Health Center – Santa Ana
800 N. Main Street
Santa Ana, CA, 92701
Contributions are tax deductible and 95% of every gift goes directly to the University of California, Irvine, Outreach Clinics.